Caustic Soda (Liquid)
|CHEMICAL NAME :
|CHEMICAL FORMULA :
|PRODUCT PHYSICAL STATE :
|UN NO :
•Production Capacity: 60MT/Day (Expandable to 100MT/Day)
•Technology Supported by: AKCC (Japan), Bertram (Switzerland), Nuberg Eng. Ltd. (India).
Liquid – Tank Lorry.
•Storage (Shelf life): Long life, keeping away from air & contamination.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
• Dyes & pigments.
• Rayon, pulp & paper production.
• Soap, detergent and surfactants.
• Agricultural chemicals production.
• Pharmaceutical chemical manufacturing.
• Oil industry and petroleum refining.
• Food processing industry.B) Other Scopes
• Scoring, bleaching & mercerizing.
• Water treatment plants & projects.
• Soil drilling projects.
• Effluent treatment plants
• Laboratory analytical activities.
A. Safety Information
• Toxic Limit : Threshold limit – 2mg/CuM of air.
• Detection : Caustic Soda in solution is detectable by its slippery feeling like
soap solution & irritation of skin on contact.
• Effects :Caustic Soda attacks body tissues upon contact, causes burns.
Frequent contacts may cause deep ulcerations degree of injury depends on time of exposure,
temperature & concentration of caustic soda solutions. It causes irritation of eyes, burns &
damage of eyes in severe cases.B. Handling & Safety Instructions:
• Remove clothing if contaminated by spillage of Caustic Soda solution.
• Flush / wash thoroughly the contaminated skin, eyes immediately with water. Continue washing
10-15 minutes specially in case of eyes & contact physician if required.
• Use face shields, protective cloths, gloves & gum-boots when the chemical is handled
Head Office :
T.K. Bhaban (2nd Floor),
13, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.Phone:
(0088) – 02 – 9131308, 9142022, 9142733.
(0088) – 02 – 8120220.e-mail:
Factory Site :
The information contained herein is believed to be true and accurate, however Samuda Chemical
Complex Ltd. makes no guarantees concerning the veracity of any statement. Use of any information
on this catalogue is at the reader's own risk. Samuda Chemical Complex Ltd. strongly encourages the
reader to consult the appropriate local, state and federal agencies concerning the matters discussed