Stable Bleaching Powder
||STABLE BLEACHING POWDER
|CHEMICAL NAME :
|CHEMICAL FORMULA :
|PRODUCT PHYSICAL STATE :
|PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION CAS NO :
|UN NO :
|HSCN NO :
|Stability (loss of Chlorine in terms of initial Chlorine)
|Particle size (Passing through 1.7mm is seive)
White or Off-white color.
|Production Capacity :
||16 to 24 MT/Day.
|Technology supported by :
||Nuberg Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd., India.
|Packaging & mode of delivery :
||Bag (25kg), Tin Drum (50kg).
USES AND APPLICATIONS
• Textile industries as bleaching agent.
• Water treatment process as deodorant, bactericide.
• Laundry as bleaching agent.
• Sanitation as washing agent, grmicides & deodorant.
• Paper industry as bleaching agent, digesting & oxidizing agent.
• Foods, fats, oil industries as bleach & deodorant.
• For making pharmaceutical solutions & production of chemicals (Pharmaceutical)
• Organic chemical synthesis.
• Epidemic control after flood, sewerage control, mosquito control.
• Effluent (industrial) treatment.
A. Safety Information
• Toxicity – It’s solution is very harmful for eyes.
• Defection – Bleaching Powder or solution has the bleaching odor.
• Effects – Solutions & powder are harmful for eye and skin.
B. Handling and Safety Instructions
• Avoid skin or eye contact. If dresses are contaminated wash with water.
Wash eyes immediately if exposed to dust or solution.
• Wear safety clothing, goggles, mask, shoes etc.
Head Office :
T.K. Bhaban (2nd Floor),
13, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.Phone:
(0088) – 02 – 9131308, 9142022, 9142733.
(0088) – 02 – 8120220.e-mail:
Factory Site :
The information contained herein is believed to be true and accurate, however Samuda Chemical
Complex Ltd. makes no guarantees concerning the veracity of any statement. Use of any information
on this catalogue is at the reader's own risk. Samuda Chemical Complex Ltd. strongly encourages the
reader to consult the appropriate local, state and federal agencies concerning the matters discussed